Part-time Customer Service and Business Intelligence position
Iconfinder is looking for a part-time Customer service representative to join us at our office in Copenhagen. The position is a combination of primarily customer support, with an additional focus on business intelligence, fraud detection and prevention, and administration.
As part of your tasks, you will:
- Respond to support emails in a time-effective way - Receiving a timely reply makes a big difference for customers. Also, you will be the gateway of feedback for the team and help make the right decisions about the product.
- Manage the support knowledge base - We try to build a solid and accessible collection of articles for customers to help themselves.
- Help build tools for preventing and detecting fraudulent user accounts - Fraudulent behaviour is unfortunately a common problem for internet-based businesses. An example are purchases with stolen cards. Ideally, we should use all our data to be a step ahead.
- Icon designer verification - We verify the identity and copyright for each designer that sells icons on Iconfinder.
- Make payouts to contributors - Designers are sent their earnings on a weekly basis.
- Assist with bookkeeping, KPI tracking, contracts - Working with data and keeping things organised.
The position is part-time with approximately 15 hours a week. However, you will have flexible work hours and will be able to work remotely, with some hours on the weekends.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Business understanding
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- A flair for good customer service: empathy, patience, taking the time to write complete, kind, informative, and accurate responses to customers.
- Data-driven approach
- Ability to work orderly and in an organised manner
- Ability to work in a team, but also showing initiative and working well independently.
- SQL is nice to have (we will train you to learn it)
- You will join a small but international team with people from Denmark, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Germany and Ukraine. We speak English internally and embrace our cultural differences
- Modern office overlooking the Christiansborg Palace
- Office part of the Matrikel1 community for creators, with entrepreneurial vibes, networking opportunities, and events
- Computer and phone
- Flexible work hours
- Free lunch prepared by the chefs at the Matrikel1 café
- Free coffee and tea and snacks
Iconfinder is an icon search engine and marketplace where customers can find a vast array of content for apps, websites, presentations, and other designs. We have more than a million monthly users and a library of more than 3.5 million icons. Through Iconfinder, developing an app becomes much faster and an entire step in the development process can often be skipped!
We are a small international team based in the lovely city of Copenhagen, with some of us working remotely. Together with a passionate community of icon designers, we are building the world's most popular icon site. Our mission is to help designers make a living doing what they love. At the same time, we hope to put more good design out into the world.
Our office is overlooking the Christiansborg palace as part of the Matrikel1 coworking community.
Matrikel1 is a modernly-designed space for the tech and entrepreneurial scene of Copenhagen. It is easy to get to know other interesting people while you’re grabbing a coffee or during lunch. Lunch is prepared daily for all members of the community by a team of chefs, and we eat together with the other companies. Matrikel1 hosts a range of events where all members are welcome. On Fridays, we get together for drinks on the terrace, if the weather allows.
The team and working style
Being a small, young team helps us stay flexible and agile, while also keeping a friendly and relaxed atmosphere at work. We often go out together for nice food and drinks.
We have daily stand-ups every morning, where we share what each one of us is working on. Everyone joins the discussions about the product and everyone has a voice. We work in short, 3-week sprints, where we focus on well-defined projects. In between sprints, we have a buffer week dedicated to small improvements, to fixing issues, and to learning something new. We are continually re-evaluating the tools we use, to make sure that they are the right ones for us.