Part-time Representative for Customer Service and Content Curation
We are looking for a part-time Representative for customer service & content curation, preferably in a Southeast Asian timezone, to be able to timely respond to requests from customers and icon designers from nearing timezones.
- Answer customer support tickets from customers - Receiving a timely reply makes a big difference for customers. Also, you will be the gateway of feedback for the team and help make the right decisions about the product.
- Answer customer support tickets from icon designers - Answering more technical questions about icon design and also giving business guidance to designers.
- Support with icon review - Help our content reviewer check icons submissions. Evaluate icons using our set of criteria to keep the design quality and commercial value high.
- Categorise icons - A good icon library is an orderly one where everything has a place and is easy to find.
- Assist with acquiring and managing new icons - Organise Iconfinder’s own content and manage icon purchases.
- Clean up existing icons that are underperforming - Keeping the icon library relevant and up to date with design trends and customer demand.
- Manage our forum for icon designers - Facilitate interaction on the Iconfinder forum for icon designers.
The position is part-time with approximately 15 hours a week. However, you will have flexible work hours and will be able to work remotely, with some hours on the weekends.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Solid graphic design background and experience
- Business understanding
- A flair for good customer service: empathy, patience, taking the time to write complete, kind, informative, and accurate responses to customers and designers
- Ability to work in a team, but also showing initiative and working well independently
- You will join a small but international team with people from Denmark, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Germany and Ukraine. We speak English internally and embrace our cultural differences.
- Computer and phone
- Flexible work hours
Iconfinder is an icon search engine and marketplace where customers can find a vast array of content for apps, websites, presentations, and other designs. Through Iconfinder, developing an app becomes much faster and an entire step in the development process can often be skipped!
We are a small international team based in the lovely city of Copenhagen, with some of us working remotely. Together with a passionate community of icon designers, we are building the world's most popular icon site. Our mission is to help designers make a living doing what they love. At the same time, we hope to put more good design out into the world.
The team and working style
Being a small, young team helps us stay flexible and agile, while also keeping a friendly and relaxed atmosphere at work.
We have daily stand-ups every morning, where we share what each one of us is working on. Everyone joins the discussions about the product and everyone has a voice. We work in short, 3-week sprints where we focus on well-defined projects. In between sprints, we have a buffer week dedicated to small improvements, to fixing issues, and to learning something new. We are continually re-evaluating the tools we use, to make sure that they are the right ones for us.
We stay flexible and facilitate part-time and remote work. All communication happens on Slack and over video-calls so that all team members can stay up to date with all news and decisions. We keep track of all tasks using Trello.